Join the team
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative individual who looks at life and business with an out-of-the-box approach. This individual is self-motivated and driven, enjoys being challenged and taking on new initiatives. Most importantly he/she is ecstatic about working with a small but close international team.
This opportunity is for a risk taker who believes in their own personal success. We’re looking for someone who is willing to jump on a plane to Chiang Mai in exchange for room and board and a small stipend for a trial period of three months. Once completed, this individual would have the choice to work remotely or stay in Chiang Mai or pop in and out. Ideally we are looking for someone who appreciates the freedom of traveling, thus keeping the Global Groove Life vibe alive and strong within the community, but is at a stage in their life where they’d like to incorporate purpose with their wanderlust tendencies and combine both of those elements with their natural talent.
- Social Media & Community Manager will be responsible for planning and execution of Global Groove Life social media activities.
- Ensure outward conversations and daily activity moderation align with brand messaging, tone of voice and themes we want to amplify at Global Groove Life.
- Manage the social media editorial calendar across every platform.
- Represent and escalate the voice and needs of the community and share that feedback with Global Groove Life team.
- Create weekly analytic reports sharing insightful and actionable insight around engagement, audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how our competitors are utilising social channels.
- Participate in and grow professional networks by engaging with prominent bloggers and influencers and driving global online advocacy for Global Groove Life.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Social Media analytics knowledge (Facebook and Instagram Insights)
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player
- Passion for engaging in conversations with users
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- 2 years experience managing social media accounts preferable or quick learner
Get in touch
Please send your resume’/CV to Gina@GlobalGrooveLife with “Community Manager” in the subject line.